General delivery and payment conditions
The prices of the individual instruments are subject to change without notice and nonbinding.
By placing a purchase order or prepayment on an musical instrument our customer enters a binding contract. The customer has the option to cancel the order and withdraw from this contract within 2 weeks after the date of purchase without giving reasons for his resignment. This does not include dedicated orders or bespoken orders for units made to measure or made to the clients special design request. If the customer would like to withdraw from a dedicated order after the launch of the manufacturing proccess, the customer resigns from any prepayment made in advance.
They include VAT, which is currently 7 %
As a matter of principle delivery only for cash in advance ( advance payment into our account,gladly PayPal-but only taking over the PayPal charge, or charges collect to the debit of the recipient-only Germany)
- Delivery is made at the risk of the customer
- Delivery is made as soon as possible, usually within a few days and as long as stocks last
- Reclamations for damaged goods should be directly made to the forwarding agent (mail and packet service) when the goods are received
- Defective, damaged goods must be reported in writing within 8 days
- You must consult us before returning goods
- Freight collect packages or unannounced returned goods will not be accepted
- Munich is the place of jurisdiction for both sides
Packaging and delivery costs:
- Extra charges will be made for packaging and delivery costs
- Currently the charge is 54.50 € per didgeridoo (within Germany)